Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Heard the Heartbeat!!

Yesterday I got the AngelSound monitor I had ordered.  I bought a cheaper one ($25 instead of $60) that had good reviews on Amazon.  I was 9 wks 0 days yesterday, which is still early to hear it on even an expensive medical doppler.  Well, I tried yesterday afternoon with Kaylee Beth climbing all over me and couldn't find it.  I tried again when she went to school and found it! I was so excited!  It was really beating! But since we are to the point the last baby died, it really made me feel better to hear it beating away!  Then when my mom got back to the apartment, I found it again so she could hear it.  I was unsure if I should get one or not, but hearing it today makes it worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment