Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Day

It has been another busy week here.  I've been trying to study more these days because exams start Tuesday.  After my last exam on Thursday, I have to get home and pack because Kaylee Beth and I are going to Birmingham for my spring break.  Homer still has work and school, so we're going without him.  My parents are super excited about seeing KB!  And we may even get to see Homer's family, too! It'll be a nice break from class, but I'll have to hit the books hard to study for the boards.  
Pregnancy symptoms seem to have eased up a little.  I didn't take my nausea medicine last night and I didn't have any nausea this morning. So maybe I'm done with it!  Hopefully it won't come back.  I still have my super smell though. Last week I opened the door to our classroom, it's a huge room for all 275 students, and I could smell someone's garlic breath! I smelled it the entire first lecture! I wonder how much garlic someone must consume to be able to smell it from that far! I'm sure they were embarrassed if they ever figured out how bad they smelled!!  
Kaylee Beth had her class V'Day party Friday. She was so calm and patient waiting for the teachers to pass out the snacks. She didn't try to stand in her chair, climb on the table, or eat anyone elses food like the other kids. She was perfect!  We couldn't believe it! This is def NOT the case at home. We constantly have to get her off the table or tell her to sit down and the big one is "Don't throw your food!"  But at school she's an angel.  Wish I had taken my camera to get pictures! She seemed to enjoy passing out valentine cards to her friends and I'm glad we were able to go.
We actually celebrated Valentines day while she was in school Friday, before the party.  After my classes, we went to the movie theater and watched Valentines Day. It was a great movie! It is like Love Actually, and we both really enjoyed it. Then we went to lunch, then to KB's party.  It wasn't much of a celebration, but it was enough alone time to be enjoyable!  
I have my 2nd ob appointment tomorrow morning. Hopefully we'll get to hear the heartbeat.  I'm ready to find out what it is so I can start planning everything.  I also wish I had a sewing machine so I could sew KB some dresses and then sew the baby's bedding once I find out if it's a he or a she. Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment