Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Blah

So this weekend Homer is doing the Marines, so it's just me and KB.  She let me sleep til 830!  But I haven't felt quite right since I woke up.  I feel like I'm starting to get a cold and I've had a headache all day.  I took her this morning to play in the indoor play area at a shopping mall down the road. She played for almost 2 hrs!! Then we came back for lunch. She would not take a nap. She fought it for over a hour! One time she was calling me and when I went in her room she had her hands stretched towards me saying "ewwie."  Turns out she had gone poopoo and somehow got it out of her diaper. It was in her bed and both hands! So after cleaning it up, I put her back in there with a book and went to lie down myself.  Soon she finally fell asleep... and so did I.  Except after the nap, my headache got worse! looks like I'll be taking tylenol in a minute.  Not sure what we're doing for supper tonight. But I'm already starving and Homer's not answering.  Looks like it may be a take-out night... Mama just doesn't feel like cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment