Sunday, June 6, 2010

Poor Kaylee Beth

Yesterday I took my last final, so I met Homer, Kaylee Beth, my mom, and Homer's sister at the marine family day.  It was so hot! They ended up staying there for about 3 hours in the sun.  So on the ride home, KB threw up (remember this girl will throw up from crying too hard-so it doesnt always mean shes sick).  We figured it was from getting too hot and let her sleep it off.  Last night she refused to go to sleep and threw up again from crying when we told her it was bed time.
Today we decided to enjoy my free day and had planned a trip to the water park in Kansas City since we are moving and wouldn't get another chance to go.  So we kept reapplying sunscreen to her and she had a blast. Around lunch time she wanted to take a nap. She woke up a hour or so later and wanted to go back to sleep.  She's been sleeping on and off since then b/c shes exhausted and doesn't feel good.  She started throwing up more once we got home and hasn't been able to keep anything down tonight.  It probably has to do with the fact that we are packing up the entire apartment and she doesn't understand why.  Poor baby :(  I feel so bad for her.  We've been cuddling her and trying to help her feel better.  Hopefully she'll feel better in the morning!
Tomorrow is our ultrasound!  I called the insurance it they said they should cover it, so we're gonna go ahead and do it.  I'm anxious to see it and to know everything is OK.  Yesterday when I got home from my test, I went straight for my doppler.  And I think I actually found it this time!!  Homer listened with me and counted the hb to be around 160s (which would be about right).  Also when we were listening to it I was holding it still and it disappeared like the baby had moved.  So it made me feel a lot better hearing what we thought was the heartbeat!
My right inguinal lymph nodes were very swollen last night. They were about the size of grapes!  I had thought it was just the baby sitting on my right side of my uterus but when I started looking, I realized it was too far out to be part of my uterus.  I'm not sure why they got so big but it scared me.  I halfway did a lymphatic treatment we've learned at school and this morning they were a lot smaller.  I'm gonna ask tomorrow if they know why they may be swollen even though I'll just be seeing the ultrasound tech and radiologist.
I'll be sure to post about the ultrasound in the morning.  Hope everyone has a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment