Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Set for Monday!!

Went to dr last week.  No cervical change yet again...
Went yesterday and was 1 cm and 50% effaced.  Yay! Not much but that means its changing. haha.  We set up Monday for induction. So unless Riley comes before Monday, he'll be here 12/20/10!!  We're so excited!  Also, dr had been asking me when I was gonna stop rotations.  I didn't want to stop early b/c i'd have to make it up after he gets here.  So I gave in yesterday and stopped 3 days early. haha.  Today Kaylee Beth has her Christmas party in her Childrens day out program.  So I finally get to go to something!  I'm also planning on going to get my nails done today.  I've been having painful contractions this morning but no pattern... whats new??  So as of right now, no need to change any plans. 
Well time to get up and ready for the day!  Just wanted to share the exciting news!

No comments:

Post a Comment