Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, April 23, 2010

Another week down

Tomorrow is 5 weeks.  I haven't been having many symptoms so far.  I've been having to pee a little more and been a little more tired.  But that's pretty much it.  After having a miscarriage last time, I almost wish I had more symptoms just so I would know everything is OK.  I've been worried about losing this baby.  But I know there is no good in worrying, so I try to keep my mind off of it. 
Kaylee Beth got sick from a girl in her class.  She started feeling bad at the end of the day yesterday and when we picked her up from daycare, she slowly walked over to me (instead of running and squealing) and when I picked her up, she immediately put her head down on my shoulder.  We didn't even make it home without her throwing up.  She felt so bad that she fell asleep in my lap at 7:30! We've been lucky to get her asleep by 9 these days!  Today we took her to the doctor and turns out she has strep throat.  Her fever keeps coming and going and gets up to 102!  And the worst part is that she's fighting us with taking her medicine.  So we can't keep her fever down because she won't take Tylenol and we won't be able to get rid of the strep throat soon b/c she won't take the antibiotics either.  Why don't we force her to take it, you say? This kid has the most sensitive gag reflex ever! She throws up if she starts crying too hard!! So, we've learned, after many back fires, that we can't try to squirt some in her mouth without her knowing.  So... we may be battling strep throat for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment